Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Raisins.

Raisins are delicious.
I love them.
I'll just whip them out and eat em. Nonstop.
Then some genius decided to try covering them with chocolate.
God bless him; he deserves a massive mansion in heaven for that service to the saints right there.
Mansions. One question. Why? What on earth are ya gonna do with all that space? Start some kind of crazy orphanage? Like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I wanna mansion like THAT. I love that show. I never get to watch much of it, but I enjoy each chance I get. TV is just kind of boring, ya know? Boring. If something is boring I try to get out of it ASAP. So why the heck am I in a Law and Politics class? Maybe I should go running or mountain biking or rock climbing instead. Sounds like a lot more fun. But then you get to deal with the financial aid department cuz they get grumpy with your GPA. Ain't gonna fly.
I love flying dreams. I love em. Usually it's associated with a jetpack or superpowers (I never really grew out of my 8 year old imagination) as I shoot around in the air. Jetpacks don't seem like they'd work. I always think it'd burn the bottom half of your torso off. The flames and stuff would have to be past your feet. Maybe I'm taking it way too seriously and I should just shut up and enjoy the flying dreams.
I love this song.
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/A+Little+Opera+Goes+A+Long+Way/3MDsTY?src=5
SO GOOOOOD!!!
It's pretty stinkin' amazing. It just kind of turned me into a pile of mush.
Speaking of mush, I had oatmeal this morning. I need to buy some brown sugar, 'cuz that was pretty bland. Even with a handful of raisins in it.

btw, here's the beginning of a book that a dude I met at camp is starting to write. You should go check it out.
http://cjobook.blogspot.com/

And, if you so desire, the blog of the dude that wrote that EPICLYSTELLARSONGFULLOFAWESOMEJUICE. Right here:
http://www.ayoungblog.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love the connected disconnectedness of each of your thoughts! Also, Owl City is awesome!

    ReplyDelete