Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dead Week

Dead week.
What an ironic term.
More like

HOLY COW I'M GONNA FREAKING DIE IN A PUDDLE OF MY OWN TEARS ALONE IN A CAVE IN THE LIBRARY

week.
That's got a nice ring to it, I think I'll keep it.
What's that, you ran out of coffee?
You poor soul, may you rest in peace.
Peacefully asleep drooling on your textbook in a study cubicle.

I have an idea.
What if, *cough professors* students had a lightened workload during dead week?
So that, you know, they retain their sanity. And their ability to speak English.
You've had all semester long to teach us stuff, so why don't you lay off for five days while we work on
-final papers
-cramming for finals
instead of giving us the normal course workload on top of it?

I suppose you're the professor, and I'm the student. The grunt. The hunchback who says
"YEETHHPPTHPHPT MATHPHPHPBVHPTTER!" and promptly hobbles off to a computer to type the night away.

I have an idea. Another one.
What if the library installed a dead week room? This room would be filled with
-pillows
-microwaves
-professional masseuses.
Masseuse. Love that word. I can sound really pompous if I use that word.

Good night. I'm gonna go microwave a burrito, lay in my fluffy bed with a pillow, and wish I had a masseuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment