Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lovely Old Music Videos

I have descended into internet boredom. Which sometimes means watching youtube videos. I happened to come across this lovely piece of videographical genius:
Notice the lovely attire worn by these upstanding gentlemen as they play an
EPIC SONG
that will forever be slightly tainted in my mind by that awful mullet, wife beater, and heavily used pair of jeans. I think he soaked them in bacon grease and tossed em to a bear at the zoo for a few minutes.


Another.
SO. MUCH. CHEESE.
As my pappy would say,
"That's enough cheese to make a whole TRUCKLOAD of nachos."
Note the woman mullet at 2:00. One word. Ick.


Hopefully I won't blow your mind by the artistic genius of yet another music video from a while back.
Still don't know how that man made it on as a judge for American Idol.
Anywho.
Have a fantastic Saturday. Hopefully this post has ruined some oldies for you.

4 comments:

  1. OHGROSS. that was quite possibly one of the most painful experiences of my life. thanks Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think that's bad, look up Jump by van halen...forever ruined. not tainted. I cannot listen to that song without disturbing mental pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy do those tunes bring back some memories....they came out when I was 18-21 yrs old.

    ReplyDelete